Parent Volunteers are needed for each swim meet to make it a success. Each family is required to work at least 4 half meets. All jobs count as one job, but as always we cannot run this without you, please feel free to do more.
Volunteer positions are as follows:
- Starter (Hospitality provided if you work the whole meet)
- Place Judges (2 per half)
- Ribbon Writer Manager
- Ribbon Writers (1 for 1st half, 3 for 2nd half)
- Runner (1 per half)
- Lane Managers (3 per half)
- Timers (3 per half)
- Concessions (4 for 1st half, 2 for 2nd half) 1st half - 4:30-7:30; 2nd half 7:30-til end of meet.
- Set-up – home meets only - includes garbage can duty 1st half (3 volunteers)
- Clean-up – home meets only - includes garbage can duty 2nd half (2 volunteers)
- Event/Heat Number Controller
- Ice Princess/Donut Diva/Chick-fil-A God
- Rookie Only Parents do not need to volunteer.
For a full description of volunteer responsibilities click here.
If you have any questions, please email!