Parent Volunteers are needed for each swim meet to make it a success. Each family is required to work at least 5 half meets. All jobs count as one job, but as always we cannot run this without you, please feel free to do more.
Volunteer positions are as follows:
- Starter (Hospitality provided if you work the whole meet)
- Place Judges (2 or 4 per half)
- Ribbon Writers (for morning after meet)
- Runner (1 per half)
- Lane Managers (3 per half)
- Timers (3 or 6 per half)
- Concessions (please indicate shift - 1st, 2nd or 3rd)
- Set-up – home meets only - includes garbage can duty 1st half (3 volunteers)
- Clean-up – home meets only - includes garbage can duty 2nd half (2 volunteers)
- Event/Heat Number Controller
- Ice Princess/Donut Diva/Chick-fil-A God
- Rookie Only Parents do not need to volunteer.
For a full description of volunteer responsibilities click here.
If you have any questions, please email!
HOT Volunteer Coordinator